Work In Progress                           
Next Saadh Sangat Samagam @ Detroit, Michigan May 23-26,2008. Please Click on the Samagam links for more info.

        Your local time is

Friday, April 06, 2007

A Call Centre Conversation....

Caller : Hi there. I have a problem with my printer. I does not work.

CSR : What seems to be the problem?

Caller : The Mouse. The Mouse is jammed in the printer.

CSR : What has the Mouse to do with your Printer not working.

Click here to unfold the mystery of printer problem...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Ooh, how sad ... that mouse should be taken to animal hospital !

    By Blogger Cyberkitty, at 4/07/2007 4:29 AM  

  • i kind of new that was coming. but it still made me laugh anyway. =)

    By Blogger g., at 4/08/2007 6:26 AM  

  • Maybe I should get a printer - lol. I've had this mouse getting into my house and eating stuff in my kitchen. He would chew through packaging to get to rice, beans, grains, whatever he could get to in my kitchen. Now I think I've got everything in a cabinet he can't get into. A printer may solve my problem though.

    By Blogger Prabhu Singh, at 4/09/2007 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home